Developer and a Manager with 15+ years of experience (so far) trying to solve complex problems using various languages, tools, and platforms.
Concurrency and Parallelism were my primary research area, where I built Lock-Free and Wait-Free data structures and low contention locks.
Later I got involved with Specification problem solving and the concept of Program Synthesis and building models from examples. This led me to interesting findings on how this can be applied to NLP and Statistical programming.
I currently work as a "Research and Innovation Director," leading Computer and Data Science teams.
My newest area of research is tokenizers and parsers; I'm building a language and a compiler.
I'm the author of over 200 compiler and performance infographics covering numerous performance and compilation topics across multiple compilers and languages
- Lock Anatomy and Scalable Multicore Programming
- Writing High-Performance Systems in .NET
- Program Synthesis
- False Sharing
- False Sharing (Polish)
- Data-Oriented Design in Business Applications
- Probabilistic Data Structures
- Probabilistic Data Structures (2)
- Compilers can be surprising — A heartwarming story about the pitfalls of compilation and optimization.
- Compilers - Good, Bad, and Ugly (Polish)